A definitely one-of-a kind Ocean Wave Lampwork Heart Necklace that is eye-catching!
You may find similar, yet each one is handmade and has it's own story and character in the completed jewelry piece.
Give this as the gift that keeps on giving, a wonderful piece of jewelry for your mom, wife, or girlfriend.
::: SIZE :::
• Necklace Length – 20 inches
• Pendant height – 2 inches
• Pendant width – 7/8 inches
::: ITEM DETAILS :::
• Material – Glass
• The base heart bead is a sandy taupe color heart with light aqua blue waves.
• The heart pendant is attached to a 10x5 mm aqua blue glass tubular pearl Czech chain with antique
brass accents, along with an antique brass toggle clasp and drop chain coming off the bottom
attaching small glass Czech beads
• All beads are properly annealed from torch to kiln for a superior product.
::: CARE INSTRUCTIONS :::
• avoid contacts with ocean/sea water, cosmetics, perfumes, household products, etc. Make it the final touch to your attire.
• not recommended to be worn in the shower or gym
• use soft jewelry polishing cloth from time to time to prevent tarnishing
• keep in an air-proof bag if possible when not in use
*It is normal that plated jewelry can lose its original color over time. Please follow the simple instructions above to keep it shiny and beautiful. A polish pad will be included to keep your piece beautiful.
::: CUSTOMIZATION :::
• Necklace length can be easily adjusted upon request.
Don’t hesitate to send me a message and I will help you out!
Feel free to browse through my shop to see my other unique creations:
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: